These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into by October(“October Jaipur", "we" or "us") (company number 08654104944) whose registered office is at Plot- 1&2 , Kalyan Nagar D, Shikarpura road , Sanganer- 302029
By placing your order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Where you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using it immediately.
- When we receive your order you will receive an automated e-mail reply acknowledging receipt. No contract shall come into existence until we have accepted your order. Your order will be accepted by us by way of a confirmatory e-mail ('Confirmation of Order') which will confirm that we are able to send you the goods you have ordered, the price and the estimated delivery date. Confirmation of Order shall contain all of the information regarding the goods you have ordered. You must immediately check the details contained in the Confirmation of Order.
- Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these Terms and Conditions, and except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content of our website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the product on the website and that all products are fairly described. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. All prices and offers are subject to change.
- We have aimed to ensure that the colours of our products appearing on our website are as near as possible to the colour of the product. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your computer equipment, and accordingly, we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the product on delivery.
- All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible in the event that the goods you have ordered are unavailable. In the event that the goods that you have ordered are unavailable a full refund will be offered.
- All prices are displayed on the website in INR.
Unless otherwise indicated these are inclusive of VAT. Payments can be made via a debit or credit card.
- All of the rights, including copyright and database rights, contained in this website are owned by us and you must not copy or dispatch any of the information contained in it. You further agree that you shall only use the website for legitimate, lawful purposes, and any other use shall only be permitted with our written consent.
- In the event of us accepting instructions to produce goods to a specification not forming part of our own range of specifications, then you warrant to us that all copyright, patent, design and other intellectual property rights in such goods are your property or that you are licensed to use them. You shall fully indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all claim, demands, damages and expenses incurred by us arising out of any infringement or alleged infringement of such rights in respect of the goods produced to such specifications as foresaid. In the event that you fail to take delivery of whole or part of any order produced to such specification as aforesaid then we shall be entitled to sell such goods on our own behalf, and you will nevertheless fully indemnify us as aforesaid.
Our website and all contents of it relating to “October Jaipur” are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied in respect of this website and/or the information contained in it, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Products (including any third party products) provided to you by means of this website shall have limited warranties which can be provided to you upon request to us.
- All personal information you supply to us will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Act. The nature of this site means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data on this Site. By registering to use the Site you agree to this Use.
- When ordering goods you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of our products and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of our Site.
- We may also use the Data in response to surveys and to aggregate user profiles
- To enable us to monitor and improve our Site, it gathers certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you come from and got to and the parts of the Site you visit.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected.
- Except for death or personal injury due to our negligence or that of our employees, we shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract or tort, to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the sale or use of our goods including without limitation loss of profits, damage to property or loss of contracts. In all cases our entire liability, howsoever arising, shall be limited to damages which shall not exceed the price paid for the goods in respect of which the claim has arisen.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any amendments or changes we may make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information contained in this website at any time. Any changes made to these Terms and Conditions shall be highlighted, and all purchases made from the date of the amendments shall be subject to the replacement Terms and Conditions. Should you continue to use the website once we have highlighted the changes, you shall be deemed to have accepted all of the amendments we have made.
- You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Bespoke goods are any goods specifically personalized and/or tailored to your specifications.
- Orders for bespoke goods cannot be cancelled or changed [once work has started on them].
- Bespoke goods which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded. We reserve the right to charge for re-posting of bespoke goods returned in error.
- We are not responsible for customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors; poor image quality derived from low resolution images, order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before submitting.
- Faulty goods will be rectified free of charge. Any problems with any part of a bespoke order must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt. Please write to us on email@example.com and we will contact you in regards to the fault and how to return the goods.